Wednesday, April 2, 2008

April Fools Day Joke!

Okay, I wish this was a joke. Here is a picture of Dan and Emma taken the afternoon of April 1st, 2008. Yes, that's a snowman they have made in the middle of the winter wonderland that was our yard. After a week and a half of having the kids home with me for their Spring Break; and after numerous sleepovers, playdates, swimming trips, Mall of America, movies and game after game (not to mention the endless teenage drama), I was very ready to send the kids to school yesterday morning. Then we woke up to this!! It was a Snow Day in Cannon Falls. (Thank Heavens, because I really needed to help Emma sort her Pokemon cards and get them in order, again! Good times....... Did I mention that Dan was in Arizona over Spring Break?)

Here is a darling picture of Emma and Jasmine swimming at the YMCA during Spring Break. One day we might actually be able to swim outside!! Imagine that. ;-)

1 comment:

The Portas said...

I wish the snow was all a joke, too. Ug! Sounds like you are in serious need of some alone time. Or some sister time!